The Metropolitan Museum of Art

The Metropolitan Museum of Art, more commonly known as The Met, is more than just a set of steps that the cast of Gossip Girl sit on to eat yoghurt on their school lunch breaks.
I spent a day here in early November last year, falling in love with swords and armour, choosing husbands from throughout history, getting lost amongst the archives trying to find the bathroom.
It reminded me a lot of the V&A in London. Around every corner held a new delight.
Pro tip: The £25 entrance fee is optional, you can actually pay as much as you like as a donation to gain entry. But I felt bad and paid it anyway.

I'd love to check out the Piero Della Francesca, Parisian Photography or American West in Bronze exhibitions they have on right now. Although I think I saw a lot of those in Denver... more on that next month!
These photographs were taken on my Yashica TL-Electro X using Kodak Ektar 100, in November 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment