New for Autumn!

The Valley in Autumn, available in Black (one of a kind, glass beads) and Creamstone. I love the Creamstone, I've been wearing mine pretty much non-stop since it came into being.

I love these Mookaite stones, they are the perfect Autumn colours and each one is so perfectly flawed and different. So far these are listed in Burnt Sun (Burgundy) and High Plains (Yellow Ochre) variations, but each stone is so different, varying between these two shades and a deep purple - more will be listed as One of a Kind pieces as the month progresses.

Autumn Sun, Carnelian & Gold necklace. This bad boy catches the sun so beautifully, perfect stand alone piece for the Autumnal months. Again, I've been wearing this pretty much non-stop of late.

A couple of new Pheasant Feather necklaces are in store, now on brass chain rather than my normal silver. This was actually a custom request from a customer that worked well so I made a few variations on it. You can check them out in Autumn Leaves and Pheasant Queen versions now. Both of these feathers came to me from the very isle that Mary Queen of Scots was imprisioned on, which is quite exciting. Also in the above picture is the Autumn Tiger nugget necklace, a variation on the classic Nuggets I have in store, on gold chain rather than silver.

My absolute favourite new piece has to be The Hunter Feather & Arrow Earrings. I've been dreaming of arrow charms for a long time now and am pretty excited about launching these bad boys. They hang on silver chain to sit perfectly at your collarbone. The feathers are a bright gold, and I've used gold rings to attached them to the chain because, well to be honest the gold jump rings are just too cute to not be highlighted in their own right at some point. I love them!

New Pheasant Earrings have also hit the 'shelves'! With square burgundy mookaite beads on Harvest Dance and small red beads on the one of a kind Red Pheasants

Last but not least are the Tiny Earth earrings, simple tiny earth toned feathers on silver plated ear hooks. These are so cute! I've no idea what bird these are from (any ideas?) but they it perfectly on your ear for a subtle flash of feather.

I hope you all love the new pieces! You can check them all out in store over at Dear oh Deer. AND chuck in the code AUTUMNGLORY for 15% off until the end of September.

I'd love to hear your thoughts! Any favourite pieces?

1 comment: