Shooting For: Oh Squirrel

Oh Squirrel
I've been shooting for the every wonderful Oh Squirrel a lot this Summer, and she boy has she had a busy time cranking out wonderful new designs and what not. So busy she has even had me helping out as her studio assistant, which obviously, is an absolute joy. I love making badges.

She has been updating her store like woah with these new products and I wanted to share some of the photographs we worked together on.
Oh Squirrel

Oh Squirrel

These new tiny hen party badges are adorable, both spotty and stripey.
Oh Squirrel
Oh Squirrel
I love the new selection of fabrics she has chosen for these travel card cases.
Oh Squirrel
Piles and piles of witty fabric tags. I like this unicorn one.
Oh Squirrel
And check out these cool totes! These aren't up in the store, but if you want one just drop Katie an email and she will sort you out.
Squirrel
She's a pretty Squirrel as well. Reet good.

You can see more from Oh Squirrel on her website, or shop directly from her etsy store.  If you or someone you know are looking for someone to help their products pop online with some new photographs, please get in touch. I'm available for this kind of thing and would love to get involved!

No comments:

Post a Comment