Travel Diary: New York in Black and White

In 2012 I went to New York for the first time with my boyfriend and his family. Obviously, I fell in love with New York as predicted, and I shot this roll of black and white film which took me 2 years to process.
I think its the most perfect mix of everything crazy that New York City has to offer.
We spent a lot of time one morning at the flea market in Hell's Kitchen, where i couldn't afford to buy anything so I took photographs of everything instead.
I shot a bunch of colour film on this trip as well, documenting Grand Central Station, the Brooklyn Bridge, and misc other NY hotspots. My favourite was the New York Public Library. Oh and obviously the American Museum of Natural History. Oh New York!

1 comment:

  1. I love NYC. I am going there next month around Christmas. I was able to find a hotel with this website. I would love to see those places around the holidays. I know that New Yorkers love their Christmas.

    ReplyDelete