May Bookpile.

This month's book pile is a bit of a lie....I really only read 2 of these books in May. Frostbite, the second in the Vampire Academy series for a bit of vampire/high school fun, and The Ocean at the End of the Lane - which is deliciously dark and perfect.

I tried to read The False Prince or as I like to call it The False Book Cover - the cover looked amazing but LIES its for 8 year old boys and I didn't love it. I've been carrying American Gods around in my bag but have had so much Real Life Stuff going on (leaving my full time job!!!) that I have barely picked it up. I've read it before, but after reading The Ocean at the End of the Lane I wanted MOAR GAIMAN so why not pick the heaviest book I own to tote in my tote for a few weeks.

Basically my book pile for May should look like this:
I did way more doing this month than reading - too much real life I guess. This is my pile of sketch/note/diary books I've been working in.

Strange times.

You can check out previous bookpiles and why not follow me on goodreads while you are at it.

1 comment:

  1. I am halfway through 'The Ocean at the End of the Lane' and I just.. I'm just.. I CAN'T FEEL IT. It's such a short book I should have just read it in one go but I kind of put it down and don't want to pick it back up. I'm not sure I like Gaiman unless it's The Sandman..

    ReplyDelete