Another Trip to Harringay Market

You know I really thought I had run out of shots from my time photographing the ever-delightful Harringay Market, but I keep getting rolls of film back with a handful of images I had totally forgotten about - which is what happens when the batteries die on your camera, trapping a roll of film forever (a few months).

I'm fairly confident these are the last of them - I'm also pretty sure they are my favourite so far!
Guess where I'll be spending every Sunday this summer!

Harringay Market is held every Sunday at South Harringay Primary School. You can find out more on their website, or by following the market on twitter. I shot these photographs in September 2013, using my Canon EOS5000 on Kodak Ektar 100.

1 comment:

  1. This looks and sounds like a lovely market to visit :) I wish we had something like this where I live!

    ReplyDelete