Last Orders!

Its that time of year where I have to start thinking about Christmas, and as a store owner I need to let you all know some important dates for ordering Christmas gifts for your beloveds (or yourselves shh I won't tell) to make sure you get them in time.

Deadlines on orders across the globe are:
Domestic / UK - December 20th.
Europe -December 12th
Rest of the World  -December 5th

So head over to the Dear Oh Deer store now and get those Christmas orders placed!

If you wish to place an order after these dates please get in touch ASAP so I can arrange courier delivery and adjust shipping accordingly to make sure you get your order. AND remember that all items come gift wrapped so you don't have to - if you wish me to leave this out (so you can totally check out the pretty before you give it away!) please let me know in check out.

Looking for something custom made? Please get in touch ASAP to ensure it is ready for you before the above dates! As always I love custom orders, so if you are looking for something special please let me know. You can email me on dianneohdeer (at) gmail (dot) com or convo me over the Etsy bot!

In other news, I'm going to try and get some new bits listed this weekend (yes, YES I mean wish bracelets!) if the light allows photography - so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment