Busy Times!

I've been slightly absent on the Blog front of late due to a huge burst of creative energy that has suddenly arrived this week causing me to make a bunch of new stuff for the shop instead of .. you know.. mucking about on the internet.

And just in time as well. This Saturday I'll be selling down at Wonder Hill Market at the Miller in London Bridge. I'll be there from 11.30 with a bunch of new epic lush OOAK feather and stone earrings I've had floating around in my head for a long time and have finally sat down and worked out the logistics (they are a bit of a fiddle to make but its so much fun!) - I'm so happy with them and can't wait to see what the good people of London think. I'll also be showing off a few other tit bits I've not had a chance to list in the store yet - check that wolfie out up there!

I'll be listing the 2 items above in store on Sunday if they don't get snaffled up at the market, but if you would like to bags one before then please get in touch. I only have 2 pairs of the Quartz earrings above.

Market dates in full for Christmas are::
Wonder Hill Market // 26th Nov @ The Miller on Snowsfields Road, in London Bridge.
Barboot // 2nd Dec @ The Haberdashery Crouch End (WEATHER PERMITTING)
Wonder Hill Market // 17th Dec @ The Miller on Snowsfields Road, in London Bridge.

(PSST I'm also throwing a 10% off on everything in store with the code BLACKFRIDAYNESS at check out all weekend you guys!)

3 comments: