Holidaying, but Dear oh Deer still open!

Its that time of the year, Matthew and I are popping off to Fort Collins, Colorado to spend some time with his Dad for some much needed R&R after a rather hectic few months. I plan to spend a bunch of time reading in the back garden with a Marg (Matt's Dad is King of Margs), eating Ruebens, swimming in the river, riding ponies up mountains, and hitting up the many thrift stores and flea markets. We're going to Cheyenne this time as well, and I am determined to see a Moose.

For the most part I'm going to be offline while we are away, I'm taking all social networking apps off my phone before we go! BUT I have a bunch of blog posts to keep you going including a few guest posts I'm excited to share with you!
AND >>> The Dear oh Deer Store will be staying open for the time we are away, and all orders will be shipped upon my return on 26th September. Remember the code AUTUMNGLORY will still get you 15% off until the end of September! <<<

See you on the flipside kids! x

No comments:

Post a Comment