Guest Post:: Lauren on Barca

Of course I asked my partner in crime Lauren of Night of Bones to share something on this here blog while I'm off gallivanting. After some brain scratching she decided to ping over some of her favourite shots from her trip to Barcelona last October, capturing the last of the Summer.

I love the architecture in Spain. A lot of the buildings in Barcelona reminded me of buildings I’d seen in the south of France. I’d love to live in one of these apartments with a little balcony to sit out on and watch the world go past. Also, check out the sky! Can you believe this was taken in October? We were sat outside at midnight and didn’t need to wear a coat. The weather was glorious. It was nice to get in one last bit of summer! All shots were taken on my Diana Mini.
[ Night of Bones // Lauren's Etsy ]

No comments:

Post a Comment