Tat Heaven

I went to Hastings on Tuesday expecting a nice day at the seaside, some fish and chips, a breath of fresh air and some space to clear my head. I got these things, but the highlight for me way the bonus and unexpected day out antique shopping. So many wonderful stores, manned by lovely staff, full of interesting things. I had to leave one shop in rather a hurry because there was no way I could get the antlers they had for sale home on the train, no matter how much I wanted them, and I may have sent Lauren a text asking if I was allowed to spend £35 on a Nazi medal. (I was allowed, but I did not)

Wonderful stuff.

2 comments:

  1. I'm the worst person to ask really!
    I normally think - That sounds awesome!! YES!!
    Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. THEY WERE AWESOME.

    I mean from a historical point of view of course.

    ReplyDelete