Dear oh Deer @ Little Paris/Barboot10

Friday evening saw me selling my wares down at the most recent in a series of craft fairs held in Crouch End of late known as Barboot, in which a group of the wonderful independant stores in the area open their doors after hours and let people like me set up shop for a few hours, ply punters with wine, and generally put on a wonderful evening. This was my first Barboot as a seller and I enjoyed it immensely. I was set up with Lauren down in the ever beautiful Little Paris, one of my favourite shops in Crouch End. The ladies looking after us were really nice, Little Paris is a really beautiful space to spend an evening, I met a great number of lovely, lovely Crouch Enders, and I sold a fair bit of stock. The highlight of this was seeing one of my customers wearing and admiring her new Turquoise Nugget necklace on the tube all the way to work this morning. Nice!

Barboot is held on the first Friday of every month and if you are in the area I highly, highly recommend checking it out. The people of Crouch End are wonderful. I'm still smiling over how lovely everyone was.

[Labradorite Necklaces pictured above available from Lolo Holmes on Etsy]

3 comments:

  1. Love these. Love love love.
    Nice work sister.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I bought from you and Lolo and I've worn all my pieces and will definitely be buying from both of you again and passing on your details to my friends all of whom have wanted to know where I got my lovely new items! Thank you. Susie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Susie! Thats amazing, thank you so much! Glad you like your treats. Aw. This has made me so happy today. You're a star! xx

    ReplyDelete