Test Roll - Mamiya 135EF

I spent a while looking for a nice little lightweight point and shoot 35mm camera that I could throw in my bag when I don't want to lug my weapon-weight SLR around, and found this little Mamiya 135EF on eBay for like a tenner back in the spring.

I just got my first roll of colour film back and I love it.
Its now the little guy I have in my handbag 7 days a week in case something magical happens.
I find it a little hard to guess the distance I'm standing from things so the focus is a little off in some of the shots, but I think I quite like that.
Also it has a pop up flash so when I'm a bit drunk I can take pictures of people looking like crack heads which is "cool".
I've shot a bunch more on this but in B&W which I can't afford to process.

So you should buy some of my prints.

3 comments:

  1. I AM NOT A CRACK HEAD. I DON'T EVEN REMEMBER YOU TAKING THIS?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Probably because of all the crack...

      Delete
  2. These are great. I agree about it being hard to focus sometimes, but it often comes out pretty nice anyway. I just recently purchased a cheap Minolta Hi-matic AF2-M and I was really happy with my first roll of colour...now to try b&w.

    ReplyDelete