Harringay Market in Autumn.

I spent almost every Sunday afternoon in September this year taking photographs down at the ever wonderful Harringay Market.
I drank nice coffee and ate nice pasta.
I marvelled at this Autumn's magnificent harvest.
I discovered cronuts and met some nice dogs.
I enjoyed many new cheeses.
And meats.
And other treats.
(I think these guys did too.)
And so should you!

It was such a pleasure shooting for them (and taking over their instagram account!) and I think this Sunday I will visit again for some pumpkin flavoured cakes.

Harringay Market
Every Sunday 10-3
South Harringay School
Mattison Road, N4.
@harringaymarket

4 comments:

  1. You're making me hungry! Mmm cheeses, mmm meats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those cheese and meat stands look like magic. Mmmm!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everythings looks so (drool) delicious

    ReplyDelete