Open for Bidness

I've spent a lot of time thinking about doing this, and after a bit of encouraging I decided it was finally time to take the leap - and open an Ice Floe Print Store.

The first round of prints are up - some bargains and the best of the prints from the first double exposure project with my good friend Sarah Carr.

The double exposure part of this is the most exciting - I'm looking forward to seeing it grow. If you want to get involved, please let me know. All you have to do is shoot a roll of film and send it over to me to shoot on top of and process, if we are happy with the results the best will go in the store and all profits will be split between both photographers. Genius!

I have some grand ideas for the store and I hope it will grow into something more. But for now, have a browse and let me know what you think. I'm pretty excited. I've felt like I've been stuck in a bit of a creative rut for a while now, and this feels positive. Its nice.

Lots more prints are still to come later in the week, and the first 9 customers will get a free print from the lucky dip bin!

You can find the store HERE and like it on facebook HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment